EMM 442 Grand Canyon All Week Assignments
EMM 442 Grand Canyon Week 2 Assignment
In an essay (750-1,000 words), examine the attack by Aum Shinrikyo on the transportation system in Japan.
In this assignment, relate the threat of this type of attack with the risk management perspectives of John Parachini on chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive (CBRNE) weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
EMM 442 Grand Canyon Week 3 Assignment
In the National Public Radio (NPR) audio report in the required readings portion of Module 3, Robert Siegel speaks with Dr. Peter Holden of the British Medical Association. Dr. Holden was present at the site of one of the terrorist attacks in London on July 7, 2005, and he took a leadership role in responding to the attack.
Create a PowerPoint presentation (10-12 bullet-point slides, excluding title and reference slides) describing the key things that Dr. Holden and his staff did in the aftermath of the attack. The key points identified should be from an emergency management/incident command perspective. Use the notes section under each slide to provide text notes related to the bullet points.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Describe how religious terrorism may EMM442GCUAllWeekAssignments alter how emergency managers may have to organize to deter, detect, prevent, and respond to attacks.
2. Explain if and how religious terrorism may produce different consequences and outcomes.
Additional requirements include:
1. PowerPoint must include a title and reference slide. PowerPoint file should not exceed 2 MB.
2. Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the EMM442GCUAllWeekAssignments presentation content.
3. Due to inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for more info use in academic writing.
EMM 442 Grand Canyon Week 5 Assignment
Tags: EMM 442 Grand Canyon All Week Assignments, EMM442GrandCanyonAllWeekAssignments, EMM 442 GCU All Week Assignments, EMM442GCUAllWeekAssignments, EMM 442 Assignment, EMM442Assignment, EMM 442 Grand Canyon, EMM442GrandCanyon, EMM 442 GCU, EMM442GCU, EMM 442, EMM 442