ECN 360 Grand Canyon Midterm Exam
1. An inferior good has an income elasticity of demand that is
positive but less than 1.
2. In the above figure, when this monopolistically competitive firm produces its profit-maximizing output, it sets a per-unit price of
3. Refer to the above figure. The profit maximizing quantity for this firm is
4. Refer to the above figure. Ajax and Greenco are oligopolists. Above you are given the payoff matrix for the two firms giving the payoff associated with different pricing strategies. What is the best strategy for Greenco if Ajax decides on charging a high price?
There is no best strategy.
Not enough information is given to determine the best strategy.
5. In the above figure, the long-run cost curve between points A and B illustrates
diminishing marginal product.
diseconomies of scale.
economies of scale.
constant returns to scale.
6. The perfectly competitive firm cannot influence the market price because
its production is too small to affect the market.
it has market power.
its costs are too high.
it is a price maker.
7. In the above figure, what is the profit-maximizing output and price?
8. The demand curve faced by a monopolistically competitive firms is
9. In the ECN 360 above figure, the monopolistically competitive firm's profit-maximizing output is
10. Which of the read more following will cause a shift here in the demand curve of labor?
An increase or decrease in the productivity of labor.
An increase or decrease in the demand for the product labor produces.
A decline in the price of a complementary input .
all of the above
ECN 360 Grand Canyon Midterm Exam, ECN360GrandCanyonMidtermExam, ECN 360 GCU Midterm Exam, ECN360GCUMidtermExam, ECN 360 Midterm Exam, ECN360MidtermExam, ECN 360 Grand Canyon, ECN360GrandCanyon, ECN 360 Grand Canyon University, ECN360GrandCanyonUniversity, ECN 360 GCU, ECN360GCU, ECN 360, ECN360